Baking bread has never been this easy. Within less than 30 minutes you can have a freshly baked maize bread.
Preparation time : 5 minutes Cooking time : 12-15 minutes Servings : 6
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml milk
- 125 ml sugar
- pinch salt
- 250 ml maize meal
- 30 ml cake flour
- 7 ml baking powder
- 1 can, cream-style
- sweet corn
- 1 can, whole-kernel
Grease a 28 cm silicone loaf tin with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar and salt.
- Sift together the dry ingredients and mix with the egg mixture. Add the sweet corn and oil and mix well.
- Turn the batter into the tin and sprinkle with paprika.
- Put the tin on an upturned saucer and microwave for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before turning out on a wire rack.
- Serve hot or cold with butter and cheese.